New exhaust

merlin

11 sec daily driver--SOLD
Dave,

I'm just about ready to order a complete exhaust from you (1-2 weeks away). I'm debating between the Magnaflow w/no cats and 1 3/4" headers or the X-celerator/twister/1 3/4" headers. Right now I have hedman 1 1/2" headers/2 1/2" non-mandrel bent pipes/dual 40 series flowmasters. My exhaust is LOUD and sounds real good,but I don't need it to be any louder. Is there any difference in power between the two systems, and which one would you recommend for me?

I would do the Magna Flow system... The XLerator with twisters is very loud... I think the M/F without cats will sound just like you want but it it's a little to loud you can always install pair of bullet or twister mufflers in the mid pipes... The Performance is same with either system.

Dave

Dave,

Got the exhaust installed last weekend. Very nice kit! I drove it and it feels like I picked up a bunch of midrange power! I'll be going to the track next weekend so I'll know for sure how big a difference it makes...And for your info, the Magnaflow system no cats is ALOT quieter than the flowmasters I had on it. My truck is a sleeper now. Still has a nice performance tone, but not loud and obnoxious anymore.

You do awesome work Dave, thanks alot!!

Merlin

Back