New ET Cut between Pro L/ Street L

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
I've heard a few people say its so, can somebody in charge verify the new split at 11.49- Pro Lightning and 11.50+ Street Lightning?

Hi Frank,
I will attempt to find out next weekend when Sal is in STL at the dyno tuning!

...Dwight...

11.60 is correct because they deduct a 1/10 from your best quailfing pass and thats your dial in.

GJLS said:
11.60 is correct because they deduct a 1/10 from your best quailfing pass and thats your dial in.

actually you are Correct Jerry. That was my fault Guys but the Pro Lightning 11.49 E.T. is now Official. :D

Just to reiterate what's already been said, the rule change I made as per racers request is official. Pro-Lightning is 11.49 and quicker, and Street Lightning is 11.60 (because 11.60 - .1 breakout is 11.50) and slower. This was done to reflect the 2005 roll bar rule change by NHRA.

Thanks guys! Now I just gotta get his heap back together so it can be ready, whichever class it ends up being in (depending on if the cage is done or not!)

Yeah, very cool pic! Thanks for asking! It looks like its off the DVD, but I dont have a wfc7 DVD yet.

You can sure tell thats after I started shutting down! Nose Dive is your friend! :D

Back