New England Mod Party & Dyno Day - Oct 10, 200914th

oldtimer

Old Ford Lover
OK, if this doesn't get out the New England crowd, and motivate them to actually drive their trucks somewhere, I don't know what will!

:eek:ldtu:paul Albino (Mr12Volt) :eek:ldtu: has graciously offered to open up his shop (Total Induction Tuning Solutions) to the Lightning & Harley Community for an all day Mod Party, GTG, and Dyno Day. Paul has a beautiful, modern shop located in South Windsor, CT only 10 minutes from exit 44 on I-91. They have a 1500HP DynoJet chassis dyno that will be available. Thats just North of Hartford, CT and South of Springfield, MA, an easy ride from anywhere in New England although we expect some people from out of the region as well.

The Event: New England Mod Party & Dyno Day
Where: At Total Induction Tuning Solutions, South Windsor, CT
Date: October 10, 2009 (Saturday)
Time: All Day
Food & Refreshments: Probably Hot Dogs, Burgers, Sausage, drinks, chips, and more. Attendees will help out with food.

So if you want to spend a day with all the local gearheads, talk trucks, talk sports, maybe wrench a little, do a mod or two on your vehicle... this will be a huge gathering of owners who are more than willing to share knowledge and help you do that mod.

There's more information over in LightningRodder in the Gen2 Section and that's where the attendee list will be maintained. Here's a link to that thread:

New England Mod Party & Dyno Day Bash

If you are within 150 miles of of Hartford, CT... you have to come!

For those of you who are not familiar with Paul and his facility, check out this link:

TOTAL INDUCTION TUNING SOLUTIONS

I fully intend to come to this. Paul is a great guy and I can't wait to see his shop. I just have to convince my sister not to do anything that day for my Niece's Birthday.

Jim

That's so funny Jim... :applaud: I'm also hoping that the Yankees don't force my hand and insist that one of my playoff games is that saturday. It should be a good time.:D

I am planning on attending this too. I will be towing the race truck up there too.
MIR_wheelie_1.jpg

Back