New England All Ford Show & Swap Meet - August 9th

oldtimer

Old Ford Lover
BillyD posted a note about this show in another forum and I thought I'd help this along and reach a few more people by putting up some info here. In a nutshell, the show is being held at Hebert's Candy Mansion on Rt.20 just outside of Worcester, MA... very centrally located. There's a $15 show fee, and I assume they have food/drinks available. Might be smart to bring a folding chair and a cooler with eats and soft drinks. If anyone had a pop-up tent... that might be useable if the sun is too hot.

6E3R0981-2.jpg

Note the remark about all show vehicles having a fire extinguisher on board. That's a new one to me but probably a good idea.

There should be plenty of participation from the Eastern/Central parts of the state, and I'm about 90% sure I'll be going. This is a great opportunity for a nice GTG in a park-like show atmosphere. So if you live in New England or even in the tri-state area... why not come out. Billy has also posted it in the other forums. Here's a flyer with all the info:

sc000329f4.jpg

The flyer also includes information on two other Ford-Specific events.

FORD MUSTANG FEATURE NIGHT AT MARK'S CLASSIC CRUISE

I'd also like to mention that on August 17th there is a Ford Mustang Feature night at Mark's Classic Cruise in East Granby, CT right next to Bradley Airport. They'll probably have 200-300 Mustangs as they normally get 800-1000 cars every Monday night. And it's FREE! Last month we went on Corvette Night and this is what turned out... well over 200 Corvettes:

Photos-4699.jpg

I have petitioned the organizers to include all SVT vehicles and they have said that it's under consideration, plus they said if 20 or more similar vehicles or a club participate, they will set aside a special area for them and the members/group can vote on a trophy for the best vehicle. They anticipate more Mustangs than the Corvettes and the vettes totally wrapped around that building in a giant U. Someone said they stopped counting at 200 but unofficially they had closer to 300 corvettes... plus around 600 other cars and trucks. Here's a link:

Mark's Classic Cruise - Every Monday Night 5-9 FREE! - CT

Back