New build

eddesign

Well I decided not to hack up my 94 lightning and just fix issues with it fuel/brakes trans leak rear leak and new paint. So I bought 94whtlite#2669 roller going to put a 351 Cleveland that I bought from a buddy that use to race a 67 mustang car use to run 10 sec.he jumped over to big blocks put it in my 67 fairlane. And use to run it at front street in philly in the 80"my question is what hp. are some of use throwing at the stock rear...351 cleveland 2.jpg351 cleveland.jpg351 cleveland 3.jpg

Following. Been thinking of going Cleveland. My father said something to me the other day about using the Cleveland. Going to be interesting to see how hard it is to get in there. I know it’s the biggest small block, but it’s still big. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a tight fit in the 67 Fairlane but I’m hoping it should be fine F150 is much bigger inside

These are 25 year old parts. A healthy axle can take quite a bit of power. They are 31 spline axles. I rebuilt mine after finding the spider gear teeth in the bottom of the housing. I used a Detroit locker trutrac and new ford racing gears and Ratech rebuild kit.

I went 11.40s leaving on a 125 shot with a bone stock rear I pulled from the junkyard. I now have a Trutrac diff but still stock axles only bc burnouts with both tires were hit or miss.

The same frame and crossmember came stock with a 460 and a cleveland takes sbf motor mounts and trans bell housing. So it will fit no problem

Last edited:
the 2 spider gears in the differential will probably break long before any axle problems show up. nice to see a 351C again. that must be a pretty stout C4. cool looking set of headers. what are you going to use for headers in this install?

the 2 spider gears in the differential will probably break long before any axle problems show up. nice to see a 351C again. that must be a pretty stout C4. cool looking set of headers. what are you going to use for headers in this install?

Those headers are quite strangely looking with all 4 primaries coming in parallel to the collector

Back