New Alan Brown Torque Converters, Custom Built For You

Chikenears

We now have Alan Brown Stall Converters for just about every Ford application. Remember Alan? He's the guy that use to build the converters for Factory-Tech before Jasper got involved.

Alan is a Wizard with converters and we'll build you one to your specs. I have one in my test truck and it's the best, Period. No rattling or slipping like some do. Our 11.25" Triple Plate model is the dawg! It's a blast to drive on the street and really performs with slicks. I have finally put the fun back into driving my truck.

See them here--> Alan Brown Converters w/3 YEAR WARRANTY

Thanks,

Tim

Last edited:
My truck can attest to his converters! Stock transmission with FTVB and a convert from when he was building for Factory Tech. Been 1.40 60ft and many low 1.4's And a whole lot of 10 second passes.

My truck can attest to his converters! Stock transmission with FTVB and a convert from when he was building for Factory Tech. Been 1.40 60ft and many low 1.4's And a whole lot of 10 second passes.

You want a factory tech Total domination converter? I have one laying here that didn't seem to want to hold.. Of course nobody wants to warranty it...

Back