New 2001 Lightning at North Central Ford

T

tliss

Just to let you guys know North Central Ford in Richardson got a white 2001 Lightning yesterday. I went to check it out and it is one sweet machine. Check it out if you get a chance.

WTF?!?! My truck is stuck in never-never land. This is bull!!!

That truck was order retail, for their stock! Months after mine! Ack! Ack! Ack! I'm about to explode!
smile.gif

James

I feel your pain. I have decided to order mine (black 2001) today, and I'm all ready getting too anxious. I know these these things are worth the wait!! Hang in there!!!

Tom,

I know where there is an unspoken black one coming in soon, if you don't want to wait...

Email me.
James

------------------
Red 01 ordered 7/17/00
Build date 1/10/01
ETA for delivery to dealer w/o 1/29/01
Realistic delivery: Too long away!!!

I want to take delivery of it around June, as I will be able to put a massive down payment on it then, instead of having to pay $600 - $700 per month for it. The wait will just make the payoff more worth while anyway. It's kinda like when you start dating someone. You go out a few times and get to know eachother, and the excitement starts to get you. Then you jump in the sack with her and you have an awesome time!! I'm pretty sure it'll be like that, although this girlfriend will not be kicked to the curb after the first or second ride!!

------------------
Tom Liss
2001 Black Lightning ordered 02/06/2001!!

Back