New 2 the crew!

lpsocci

I am in and I am pumped to have this vehicle! Just purchased a 93 Lightning. I went to look a 4 door land yacht, and came home with a rocket! Tires, fluids, and brakes are done now it is time to plan the winter upgrade season... Time to start thinking about squeezing a few more horses out of it. I am all ears!

Oh man, this place is worse than a Meth problem for spending your money when it comes to horsepower. Be careful what you ask for!

Welcome!!

I am the 4th owner of the truck. I happen to know the two previous owners. It is a 1993 black and mostly stock with 150k miles. The original owner installed a B and M Shift Plus Electronic Shift Improver and an MSD ignition. It has been garage kept its entire life and living in the Northeast that is a big deal. The frame and body are solid there is no rot. It has its share of scratches and and chips. One or two with light surface rust. I plan to address those quickly to avoid bigger problems later. It starts every time and runs strong. No noticeable leaking fluids. The A/C could blow a little colder. My plan is to take care safety things first. Brakes, tires, and steering are done. Now it is maintain and upgrade! I tell you this people take notice when we pull in to the local Ice cream shop!

We have a race each year that we do called Spookfest and we have a bunch of Gen 1 and Gen 2 Lightning guys there. It’s always the last Friday in October and this year it’s at Cecil county Dragway. We have guys come from NJ, PA, NY, CT, DE, MD, NC, KY, TX, etc. if you want to come hang out and watch or race with us it’s the most Gen 1’s you’ll see in one place these days.

Back