Nellis AFB show

beyondspexj

SCL all day.
anyone want to go to this? even if you dont show your truck, sounds like a good time to me.

Saturday, May 7 · 10:00am - 4:00pm
Come out and support the 57th AMXS for there 2nd Car Show on Nellis AFB. Get a rare opportunity to have a photo of your vehicle with an A-10, F-15, F-16, or F/A-22.

Prices:
$10 - Photo Only
$10 - Early Entry/No Photo
$15 - Early Entry/Photo
$15 - Same Day Entry/No Photo
$20 - Same Day Entry/Photo

Classes:
00 - present (1st-2nd)
90 - 99 (1st-2nd)
pre 90 (1st-2nd)
Fan Favorite
Best of Show
Best Bike

Plus Vegas Drift will be ripping up the Nellis AFB flightline during the event. If you'd like to run in the Vegas Drift event please sign up at www.vegasdrift.com.

If you dont have access to Nellis AFB you must pre-register with Kayci Groff @ kayci.groff@nellis.af.mil with your first and last name plus DOB. This is for anyone seeking entry to Nellis AFB this includes drivers and any guest for event and must be received by April 25th for background check prior to entry to Nellis AFB.

Last edited:
I can get you guys on base if you need any help...Hell I used to work at the 57th AMXS (now 757th AMXS)...So hit me up if you need anything Nellis wise oh and by the way the F-15 is way better haha I'm partial sorry!

Can't make this one ...... maybe next time. :eek:ldtu:

George

Since the Nellis show is canx, lets have a GTG on May 7th. Here.....
musclemayhem3.jpg

The Impala club has thrown down the gaunlet! Who can get more members to show up. They beat us bad last time around (last week at a cruize in 15 vs 2) Can we get back at them this time! I know most of you don't have show trucks (I don't either) but its for charity and we can just hang out and have a good time, besides when is the last time we all got together? Its on Saturday May 7 from 5 to 8 pm. @ Centennial GMC (check out the flier) We can meet at the McDonalds on Ann and Rainbow @ 430 pm. Then roll out together.
Please respond back letting me know if your are going or not by this Friday.
Thanks L/HD brothers
:eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu::eek:ldtu:

Back