need your help

C

caa76

hello members, where can i get higher octane gass in missouri? higher than 92. is there any gas station that sells higher octane in kansas city?

thanks

KCIR sells 104 and 110. Any higher then that and you a asking for trouble and with those I would mix it with the 92. Just so you know the higher the octane the longer the burn, not always a good thing.

Shawn

92 is the highest that I've found in the Kansas/Nebraska area (Amoco), other than at KCIR like Rhino said. I usually run 91 octane and I haven't had any problems (but I'm also 100% stock).

Scott
99' Lightning

there is place in grain valley that has 104.
it is right off 1;70 west. last week the cost was 3:99 gal. just my 2 cents.

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

I would say 92 seems to be the norm but I just had to mention I got back from the SVT experience in Detroit. Consequently as I drove up farther north, the cheaper the gas got and what was wild was in Indiana and Illinios the gas was around $1.50 for 93 octane! Now one reason for the price was obvious and posted on the pump as they had repealled the state gas tax and have not re-enacted yet. Why can't KS and MO do it?
Anyone for a drive and I mean a LOOONNNGGG drive?
wink.gif

------------------
99 Lightning-no mods yet but PSP products in the future
97 Probe GT- stock

Hey Troy never did hear how you were feeling the next day after our little get together at Hooters
smile.gif
Oh she didn't like what I got Kory at Hooter's either
frown.gif

Later
Shawn

[This message has been edited by RhinoRacn (edited 08-14-2000).]

Boy you didn't waste any time bringing that up now did you! Made it home on my last couple brain cells that were left from that night. We HAVE to do it again!!!!! Can't remember if our Truck drag event in Sept would conflict with that first Sat though.
Yeah I figured that little gift for Kory would cause a stir but tell her it's one size fits all and you may need it for those BBQ events next year. Hope you are coming to Columbia in 2 weeks if it's still on. Oh by the way, GO WASH THAT TRUCK!
wink.gif
Well lets hook up soon and I assure you I will have hit the ATM for sure this time before I go. C ya.

Troy

------------------
97 Probe GT- stock

kc // shawn next time you maybe able to count me in i have a couple of connections at the late night hang out. they may let us in less cover
smile.gif
smile.gif
. so ks you might not have to make that atm run.... c ya

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

Alright five0, Hook us up! I think we were a couple of party crashers then and had that feeling since most cars were 70's or earlier. However we got there around 4 to enjoy some Hooter's food and the ,ahem, ambiance of the place. Next thing I know it's 7 and were boxed in by tons of cars so we decide to stay and enjoy the show. What was halarious was the number of people who stopped to see the truck. I've never seen so many gearheads who were interested in what it had. Most had beautiful rods or mint muscle cars but here is this stock truck at one corner and Shawn's truck right behind it parked up on the grass looking badass. I had a great time talking to folks who had never seen one which also was suprising. We need to get together again and you can show me mods you've done since I didn't get to see inside it at KCIR. Yell at Shawn and lets three make a Hooter's night of it. Finally don't worry it's my turn to make the beer run since Shawn did last time and boy he probably won't let me forget it either!
smile.gif
smile.gif
C ya.

------------------
97 Probe GT- stock

DID I HERE HOOTERS? WHEN, WHERE, LETS MAKE IT A PARTY AT HOOTERS, WHERE'S THE BEER? ILL TRY TO GET JASON TO GO, AND TROY YOU CAN COORDINATE ALL THE OTHERS. SET A DATE AND COUNT US "IN".

KC HOW WAS YOUR TRIP, BESIDES IT WAS A LOOOOOONG DRIVE!
wink.gif

TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER

There is not a cruise at Hooter's this Saturday but if you all want to get together for a little consumption I would be VERY interested.

Shawn

set the time!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

lets do it
nothing like beer and hot wings!
which hooters, 40 hwy, or OP
carl

[This message has been edited by caa76 (edited 08-16-2000).]

I'm gun-ho for doing this but just found out yesterday that I may be forced to work Sat at the plant so plans could change. Won't be able to get a definite till Friday night which I know is awful late but the best I can do. The word is that my shift would be there till 8pm so the best I could do would be arriving at 9. If we could keep the beer cold till then I should be there. Shawn,Caa,Five0, think it would work? I mean we do have the REST of the night
wink.gif

Caa, the trip was a BLAST! (even the driving)
I don't want to make this an extremely long post so I'll give you 5 highs and lows:
1. Bob Bondurant hot laps (8x for me) riding in brand new modified mustangs with skilled drivers on DPG- Detroit Proving Grounds
2. Meeting John Colletti founder of the new Boss Mustang/10L. engine this thing looked sweet!! Talked to him for over 15 minutes and he has a Lightning as a daily driver!!!!
3. Toured the Niche line at Romeo Engine plant and saw how they partially hand build Cobra engines and the also do the Cobra R engines which if I remember was done at a pace of 1 or 2 a WEEK! no automation here.
4. Getting to meet engineers on the Lightning truck team and ask about our pesky clunk and that they do know about it and will have a TSB out soon.
5. THE 2001 LIGHTNING!!!!! In the flesh with modified headlamps,taillamps,3rd brake light, rims, and what some can't see a signal on the side mirrors, not the chevron(< ), but a little light right on the very corner which I hear the new Expeditions already have.

Lows-
1. Got to drive test Lightning on DPG oval track but only at 45!!! sucks!
2. Waited in line for 2 hours just to do the above!!!! SUCKS!
3. Couldn't get into the Waterford course but did get into Milan drag.
4. Got to see lots of experimental cars, some I didn't even know about, but the Super Stallion was in England.
5. The LLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG drive!

Well that's enough for now, I'll talk more if we meet later and Caa this is the Hooters off 40 Hwy. Mabey we need to alternate between the two a couple time to compare the atmosphere. C ya.

------------------
97 Probe GT- stock

[This message has been edited by kcstorm (edited 08-17-2000).]

the sat. thing sounds good but my girl does not have her kid and has made plans. so if it happens there will be no night life for me
. but i am game for the next hoot cruse night.
i can even make it this sat. but it may not be the same. just fyi.. shawn you know the deal.

------------------
Five0 Drw
nolc# 354
#63 "n" 95

since everyone has plans, why dont we try to plan a "lightning hoot night" at hooters!
what do you guys prefer friday or saturday? if the colombia thing is saturday, why dont we meet up on friday to try to plan saturday's road trip?

any suggestions??

troy, sounds like fun, any pictures?

Well since Troy can't make it until late and Donald needs to leave early, I would say that this weekend is out. But next Friday night sounds good. Well the show at the Ford dealer is cancelled, but I am still planned on going to the cruise that night. Does anyone else want to go? Troy & Carl?

Shawn
NLOC #387
White 94 #2703
Black 90 Mustang LX Hatch.

Back