Need some help

I have a 95 and Lightning that I just put a Tweecer RT on and i have some questions. Truck is stock. Anybody out there have the same thing?

What help do you need? Go ahead and post your questions.

My truck is all stock except for mufflers, MSD,
And cold air intake. I put a wide band O2 on it and I tried to adjust fuel so I could get the ratio down. Made some changes but nothing happened. My fuel ration is 14.7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you trying to change your air/fuel ratio? You really only want to do that at wide open throttle. Most other times when the truck is fully warmed up you'll go in to closed loop and you really do not want to mess with that.

You cannot change stall speed via the computer, you'll have to replace the converter. To firm up the shifts you can edit the line pressure, you'll see scalars like tv_line pressure if I remember right. You edit (slowly) the values for each shift.

I will try to get one buts it's in the truck and can't really see

No big deal, if the truck is running OK you're good to go. If a chip or tuning device does not seat properly or the connector is dirty the vehicle will run poorly if at all.

No errors. When I go to data log it logging but nothing is coming up showing anything that I picked to data log.

No errors. When I go to data log it logging but nothing is coming up showing anything that I picked to data log.

I have this same problem and have been meaning to contact Mike (Mark? I dunno) at TwEECer but haven't gotten around to it. Are you sure you followed all of the installation instructions correctly for your operating system?

Yes. I have done it a couple of times. I get the green data light but nothing is reading on the dash board.

Yup, exact same problem with me.

A bit of a rhetorical question, but did you guys buy your RTs from STKR or used? Also if I remember right the TwEECer identifies itself in the software as RT or not doesn't it? Lastly can you write tunes to it? Maybe put something simple to test?

Oh and it's Mike :) Mike Glover

Mike. I bought mine from you. I can do tunes and they take. When I save what I want to data log and write it to the Tweecer it takes. When I hit the button to start Data logging the green data light comes on but nothing comes up on the dash board

Mike. I bought mine from you. I can do tunes and they take. When I save what I want to data log and write it to the Tweecer it takes. When I hit the button to start Data logging the green data light comes on but nothing comes up on the dash board

I'm not Mike, I was replying to needmorepower :) Probably best to send their tech support an email.

Back