Need ideas

C

Cre8Thunder

I need some ideas of why this one kids Pontiac Boniville ssei is a POS. I mean im not really the kind of person that talks trash about other peoples stuff, but he coppys me about everything and ran a 16.3 with a supercharged car and thinks its quick. Some people are just soo stupid, he thinks that it can beat my dads 2000 L, LOL. I know that the car is nothing special but just can't seem to think of a way to say it, anyone got some input?

Where Y'at Thunder, How does this turkey know how fast Bloatville is. If he's been to the track he'd know it's a Slug. Talkin Trash just gets both of you fired up. The best I found is to say Let's go to the Track. If that won't work, bet some bucks & street race. I can't believe I said that but some guy just need a good ass kickin'. Make it interesting and get him to bring lots of his friends out too.
If all that falls to bring him out, tell him to check out the post for all stock L's.

------------------
Abby Normal
'92 F-150 302
Ford Performance Association Member
49 Cubes short of a full load!

I don't know what the hell to tell him, but I will give you props on your name. Almost as clever as mine...often imitated, never duplicated.

Back