Need help with 42#

N391cc

Well ill start off with what I had. I have a 1993 lightning with a stock 351 with a vortech v2 an I was running 32# injectors with a fmu. Last week I removed the front fuel tank an went with the phantom fuel pump and also removed the inline pump and fmu. truck ran good but was still running out of fuel at top end. I got 42# injectors and put them in the truck an followed Sstock tuning FAQ, The truck will not start unless I have opened the throttle till about half way or so no matter what changes I make to the fuel crank pulse width. I started at 38# in the injector multiplier an worked my way to 42# and almost change. When I get it started it takes a minute to clear all the fuel out then it will idle at 13:1 a/f. What else is there to change to correct this?

Yep that is the stock scalar. Try .0011 for your injector pulsewidth scalar. That should produce much better results.

Well changing the pulse width scalar helped a tiny bit. But no matter what I change its still very hard to get started unless throttle is opened till about half throttle an still takes a good minute to clear all the fuel out. after running and cleared out it idles fine. put it in gear an still all good. took it for a drive an anything over 1500 rpm the af goes straight to 9:1. does anyone have a 42# tune for a blower that I can compare to to see what im missing here?

Back