Need help from a NNJ L owners with a 3.4 whipple

I know no one has posted on this forum for a long time, but I figured I try. I need some help from someone in NNJ who has a whipple 3.4 installed. I want to see the clearance of the blower and the firewall. My motor is out of the truck right now so I can not. I want to move the motor back and down 1in (with Stan's help of course) and want to see the clearance's. I know it is tight with the whipple, but the firewall does taper so I want check and see if it will work. I think it will, but want to make sure.
If anyone can help, LMK.
Thanx

i think with the stock inlet tube it will work fine. but with something like JJ's monster inlet i think the firewall needs to be trimmed. i wouldnt know from experience, just from searching and reading. hope that helps.

i think with the stock inlet tube it will work fine. but with something like JJ's monster inlet i think the firewall needs to be trimmed. i wouldnt know from experience, just from searching and reading. hope that helps.

I think so also, but I want to be sure before I go through with it as it will require me to move everything. And I am not going to use JJ inlet anyway so that will help with clearance.

Back