Need a room for thursday night!!!

lightngsvt

3rd engine in 50 miles!!!
I Support the NLOC
ok Im a moron, I didnt book my room for Thursday, only Fri - Sat (they somewhow lost my reservation for Sunday). Anyway, there are 2 of us coming down and we were planning to be there Thursday. Does anyone have a room / cot / roll away / floor they could share for Thursday night for 2 people? ID offer to split the room cost for the night even for a spot on the floor.

I would need to know by tonight, thanks!

Im not sharing the bed of Jeff's truck with another guy!!!! Thats a little to close for me. If it was just me, I might actually have slept there.

lightngsvt said:
Im not sharing the bed of Jeff's truck with another guy!!!! Thats a little to close for me. If it was just me, I might actually have slept there.

Hey don't worry the Pooch will keep you in Check. J/J Chuck I am sure if you were there someone would have a floor for you to crash on.

Ya know, sleepin with a dog ain't THAT bad..

When I went camping 2 weeks ago, I had to share a twin size bed with a 200lb English Mastiff that snores...

Just a big pillow...

Lightning Struck said:

When I went camping 2 weeks ago, I had to share a twin size bed with a 200lb English Mastiff that snores...

Just a big pillow...

LMAO!

Lightning Struck said:

Just a big pillow...

Curt, I would have kept that one to myself.

Blue Oval Forever said:
Hey don't worry the Pooch will keep you in Check.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe Chuck didn't know he'd be sharing the camper with the mongrel, too. I neglected to mention that to him in PMs.

I see Jake has canceled (see the hotel thread) at the top of this forum and has a room available for Thursday.

Thats funny because the hotel called me today to say they had a room for Thursday and did I want it. LOL! I had already changed plans and work so I didnt take the room. How funny.

Back