need a magazine!!

D

david

Does anyone have the july 1993 issue of car and driver for sale? And I need some of the back issue's of superford, need some of the years 1980-81-82-83-84-85-86

hey David..are you looking for anything in particular? I have a Ford Truckin' from winter 95 that has an excellent write-up on the Lightning(red 94)Also, a Motor Trend from Nov 93 that has a small write-up on their long term tester(93,red)Then theres Street Truck March 93 that has the introduction of the Lightning(black 93)awesome article!and then Motor Trend,Oct 92....Whats new for 93..an OK article..couple good pics!!Let me know..I don't want to sell them but I could let you use them to copy the articles.

Hey, I'd like to get copies of some of those articles too. Maybe the Truckin', Street Truck.
points3@Juno.com

points,I could definately let you copy some of them. Where in MN are you? I'm in Sioux Falls SD so maybe we could meet up and let you take them for a bit.

I'm in the St. Paul area, let me know if you are going to be up here any time soon.
Jason Brown
94'-1928
NLOC-456

Back