My Post Lightning Build

Just read through this thread; and whoa!!! You work fast! That Fairlane is gonna be a ripper when it's done. I like the shot of the Fairlane in the air with the Falcon underneath. I've never seen them side by side (or top by bottom); and I'm now realizing that the Fairlane isn't much larger than the Falcon. Beautiful cars regardless. :)

Just read through this thread; and whoa!!! You work fast! That Fairlane is gonna be a ripper when it's done. I like the shot of the Fairlane in the air with the Falcon underneath. I've never seen them side by side (or top by bottom); and I'm now realizing that the Fairlane isn't much larger than the Falcon. Beautiful cars regardless. :)

If you want hours (days) of entertainment search Username briansshop he has 3 or 4 large threads on NLOC. You can go through years of progress. It’s like binge watching a show!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbup: It sucks that the original turbo build thread got jacked by Photobucket,a lot of pics missing.

I got the 9" set back Sikky shifter and a 3.5" pull back stick, the fit is perfect. Super short throw even with the kind of long stick,only about 4". Pedal position also good.

Reply to follow along.

Love this build.

Noticed the Speed Unlimited sticker. Just heard the other day they were closing the doors.

Super nice work. I need to bring you these drip trays (not that you would ever have a drip), and check this out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reply to follow along.

Love this build.

Noticed the Speed Unlimited sticker. Just heard the other day they were closing the doors.

Thanks.

Speed Unlimited closing sucks. I first went there at age 14 with my old man,so at 56,been a customer for a while! Had an "at cost" sponsorship with the owner in the late 80s when the 5.0 Mustang sene was big. So convenient to stop in there on my way home. Gone!

- - - Updated - - -

Super nice work. I need to bring you these drip trays (not that you would ever have a drip), and check this out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

For sure Glen. Spring and clean roads are coming!

Getting the sheetmetal fitted around the cage,liking the way things are shaping up. Hopefully get the firewall and dash in tomorrow.

Thanks guys. Got the firewall close and removed the no longer needed metal cut and cleaned up today. Crazy amount of room around the motor.

Back