So my Grand Marquis exhaust project is taking a lot longer than intended. The exhaust studs are mostly frozen on the 4.6L. I had the passenger side broken free and am now working on the driver side. For whatever reason, the driver side studs are in worse shape than the passenger side. And the studs that I thought would be the easy ones; are the most stubborn. I rounded off 2 nuts on the driver studs and had to call it quits until I got the special sockets for removing rounded nuts. Also got a 300psi impact ratchet; as my 145psi impact ratchet wasn't hitting that hard.
I might take a hiatus from this until Labor Day; and start focusing on the Crown Vic. I still need to reinstall the repaired ECM and siphon out as much fuel as I can from the tank before I make another 1st fire attempt.
Yah, I was told that by a couple of my friends. Just pour a bottle of fuel stabilizer and run it. I might siphon it out, mix stabilizer with the remaining gas, and top it off with fresh 93. I will run the year old gas in my Grand Marquis because it doesn't seem to care anyways.
Whilst working from home yesterday, I got the 30A circuit breaker that I had been meaning to install in the Crown Vic; and glued a divider between the 2 poles. I probably could have left it undivided; but the factory circuit breaker had a divider; so I am doing likewise. This will be one of those items to be replaced whenever the weather breaks.