Mustangs at the Queen Mary..>

REDLINED'93

Mushroom Cloud Layin MoFo
I just got back from the mustangs at the Queen Mary and only saw one familiar face. I saw Don with his silver L in the show. Only 5 Lightnings in the whole thing all Gen 2's. I could kick myself for not entering in the show, I definately would have placed in the truck class. Saw a bunch a nice mustangs new and old as well as a '70 Ford Econoline van :eek: !! I'm also postive that I saw Lisa's Black L in the parking Lot right behing my truck. Lisa was that you're ride? Where were the rest of you guy's?

And to top it off I picked a race with a Jakota R/T and smoked his ass. Since my tires are bald I spun bad through 1st and 2nd and then just walked him by 3 car lengths until we had to hit the brakes. He was nice and complimented my truck so not to be the usual Dodge owner.

I must have just missed you Nat... I was there from about 11:30-12:30. I was surprised that there were only a few Lightnings too. and yes you could have placed 1st or 2nd if you entered yours. oh well... there is always next year!

:tu:

chris

Yeah Chris, I must have just passed you. I got into the lot at about 12:45. Did you bump into Don at the show? Also, did you have the chance to pass out any SoCal LOC cards?

I was just browsing Lisa Sparxxx's web site looking at pictures of her truck, and behold it was the same one I saw at the Queen Mary show. Hi Lisa.;w

REDLINED'93 said:
I was just browsing Lisa Sparxxx's web site looking at pictures of her truck, and behold it was the same one I saw at the Queen Mary show. Hi Lisa.;w

lol yea that was me. I was there from noon until about 5..screwing around.

;w

Holy crap... just found this old thread doing a search for somthing else. Anyways... I'll actually be in the Mustangs at the Queen Mary show this Sunday. I know very few people read this thread but... What the hey!!

Back