Mothers Paint Ball!

Saw a commercial for another Drill attachement Mothers Ball product. However, this was for paint. The 03 is getting a little faded, and i cannot find anyone i trust to give her a good buffing, or polishing. Ohh and i am cheap, so the taking it to a real painter to get buffed for 300 is out of the question to say the least. Anyways, moral of the story is anyone tried this product, or seen it used. Just wanting to get opinions. I know some of thier other wheel stuff rocks. However, i have never been impressed with much over the counter, or local autozone, pepboys, O'reillys products.
Just looking for advice. Oh

Thanks,
Bishop

Saw a commercial for another Drill attachement Mothers Ball product. However, this was for paint. The 03 is getting a little faded, and i cannot find anyone i trust to give her a good buffing, or polishing. Ohh and i am cheap, so the taking it to a real painter to get buffed for 300 is out of the question to say the least. Anyways, moral of the story is anyone tried this product, or seen it used. Just wanting to get opinions. I know some of thier other wheel stuff rocks. However, i have never been impressed with much over the counter, or local autozone, pepboys, O'reillys products.
Just looking for advice. Oh

Thanks,
Bishop
Pick yourself up a DA and do it yourself It may cost a little on the front end but you will always have it and can use it whenever you want, and your buddies will buy you beer to do their rigs.:eek:ldtu:

Thanks fellas, i just did her by hand. Much improved to say the least, but still needs some real buffing.
Where can i get a good buffer, that will not eat my paint, with my unexperienced buffing knowledge.
Thanks,

3m makes/made a cutting compound it is a liquid. I used to hand sand my old 57 with 2000 grit and soapy water , after this it looked like red primer. Used the cutting compound with a terry cloth type of pad on my random orbital polisher and it polished up the paint back to a gloss. ( I am not saying to sand a to a clear coat. That is not needed.) The product is amazing. I have been using it for the last 6 years. Almost out of the product. But it removes paint polish swirles ( carefull not to add more) small scratchs. It is my version of a claybar. mothers wax after.... it looks so good . My 03 gets it once a year.

Last edited:
Back