Mothers Incredible Billet Polish is just that

SWThomas

El Cazador
I had been looking for a good polish to keep my polished billet items under the hood looking good. I hadn't found anything that was giving me the result I wanted. Tim @ Chickenears recommended to me that I try Mothers Incredible Billet Polish. I got some the other day and just got done polishing my billet engine parts. All I can say is WOW! This stuff is truely incredible. I've never used anything that makes my stuff shine like this. I'll have to take some pics and post them. I am completely impressed with this product and if you have polished billet components you should give this stuff a try.

I'll have to try some i have used the stuff they sell at wfc and nmra events called Master formula metal gloss works pretty good also and it comes w/ a sealer.But doesn't seem to work as good as their demo stuff did.

I use some stuff called Blue Magic on the polished aluminum wheels on my semi-truck and it works very well. But, when it comes to the billet parts it doesn't do the job I like. I tryed Mothers Incredible Billet Polish and couldn't believe how well and easy it worked..............I'm sold.
I still use Blue Magic on the truck though.

Back