Moroso?

I got no chance of making it. Brakes were drying over night and I still have an hour of bleeding to do once it's reassembled. Don't fell like taking a half day of work to rush through this when I could just go next week.

not gonna be able to make it tonight, but next wednesday is a definate possibility. just gotta check with work....

Captainmorg said:
Gah, I really need to get one. I'll have to spy your setup Wednesday night.

Just got done with it..Works geat...I flushed the whole system out..My old brake fluid looked like motor oil....I used one of the hand held vacuum pumps and attached it to the bleeder... I did each caliper starting from the pass side rear. :eek:ldtu:

I think I'm out again. I have a conference that got moved up to Thursday morning. Fridays are just a hell of a lot better for me.

boosted635 said:
Let me know.
I'll try to make it. Still need to get my d/s loop in but i'll come hang and :clinkmugs
I have one for sale in the gen2 parts. Its a C.E and you don't have to drop the drive shaft to install it.

thanks scuba,
i noticed that also. i already have one - i just did'nt get it on yet. does yours bolt to the frame with existing holes?
the one i bought has to go through the floor!

Back