More VENOM COOLER Info with PICTURES

Stiegemeier

Supporting Vendor
Venom Cooler Update:

I thought I would pass along a few pictures of the latest blower cooling product. As you can see by the pictures we have two patent pending designs for most ALL Eaton, TVS and Twin screw roots Superchargers, they weigh less than 1 lb. and require 0 HP to operate.
The Venom Cooler will reduce blower temps by 50% and extremely increase supercharger reliability for vehicles that have higher boost levels. Road raced, Drag raced and aggressively street driven or if you live in a warm southern climate this is the answer to your heat soak issues…
There are currently two other companies with provisional patents on coolers, one being General Motors. They have included the front drive, rotor pack bearing and also a case.
It does take some time to win a patent. My thought is GM will win out. This could add to the price of our units. So now is the time to order your Venom Cooler…

$400.00 Painted
$450.00 Show Polished with stainless steel bolts.
GT500 polished aluminum pulleys with steel hubs and Stiegemeier custom pulleys available for most applications with BilletFlow pulleys available in a variety of colors.

For pictures of the custom Venom Coolers we have done check out our Facebook page at Stiegemeier Porting Services | Facebook

Back