More Harness Bars?

Ruslow

Since I have sold the last remaining harness bars .Is there any interest in more of them?The cost will be 305.00 plus shipping.I will do them in batches of 5 or 10,so if there are 4 people that want them I will make 5 if there are 6 people that want them I will still make 5 and the first ones with the $ to me will get them and the odd amn out will have to want.sTan

I will be back in AR after the 1st so i can get thinks going again.Will update and inform everyone on the progress on making more bars.STan

Stan,

what would the cost be to do one or two harness bars?..doesn't look like much action on this next batch of 5-10.

Mr. T

Well cost would be 325.00 to do 1 or 2.that includes powder coating.Also figure shipping of about 20 bucks.What i would do is actually make 3 since the stick of DOM is in 20' lengths and I would basicly have an extra 7 feet of material left that is otherwise useless for me.Stan

I'm interested in one, but can't afford one right now. Maybe if I get enough tax money back I'll get one along with the QA1's.

sold!!!

I have one bar left.so if anyone wnat it[or needs it]let me know.I don't know when I will be making more.sTan

will be making a batch of 5 have 2 already sold!!Stan

Last edited:
Back