more great parts for sale!!

sillysspeed

Original Owner
Hey guys, I found some more stuff in the closet!

Steeda lowering Kit!! This kit will lower the truck around 1 1/2. It includes the front springs and rear shackles. I put this in the truck for a few weeks. I took it off because it wasn't low enough with the 20's. Actually I bought new shackles because I left the old one's on the truck. They are brand new!! With the 20's and G force kd's this thing handled like a champ!!! WAY better than stock! $200 shipped

Also have a Kenne Bell flip chip. It is for a c3p3 computer. It has one program for normal driving and one for racing. Unless you have a Kenne Bell blower, you are going to have to get it reprogramed. It comes with the wiring and switch. $125 shipped

I should be set up with to accept paypal in a few days. If you seriously want something let me know and I will hold it for you.

I MIGHT be selling my 20in wheels and tires. These were custom made by Budnik for me. These are Billet aluminum and ONE OF A KIND. I will also include the Complete 3/4 lowering kit from DJM. Everything you need to have the baddest truck around!! Just the wheels and tires were $4500. Budnik's are mostly used on high dollar street rods and show cars. I do not want to ship these but will help meet someone not too far away from Maryland. $2500 FIRM If I do not sell these I will not be upset. Thanks Noah :sfus:

Oh BTW, the lowering kit WILL work with stock rims and tires. Anybody want a Kenne Bell flip chip? make an offer!!

hey sillysspeed...if i am correct (and wont give your exact location out) but i believe you are the guy i pulled over about year ago when i seen your truck for sale...(eastern shore md ...right?) you proably dont remember me but i recognize your first name on your sig...i was quite interested but price was out of my range, i ended getting a 95 white one, anyway email or pm ,if this is you (if not sorry) but still do anyway... "somewhat" interested in lowering deal...do you still have that 93? she was sweet! also i like to see these rims....again if you are the guy i think you are, you are like 5 miles from me....thanks!

johnny b said:
hey sillysspeed...if i am correct (and wont give your exact location out) but i believe you are the guy i pulled over about year ago when i seen your truck for sale...(eastern shore md ...right?) you proably dont remember me but i recognize your first name on your sig...i was quite interested but price was out of my range, i ended getting a 95 white one, anyway email or pm ,if this is you (if not sorry) but still do anyway... "somewhat" interested in lowering deal...do you still have that 93? she was sweet! also i like to see these rims....again if you are the guy i think you are, you are like 5 miles from me....thanks!

Hey Johnny b, yea I remember you. actually I think I've seen your truck around. You should see my truck now. It was way dirty when you saw it (sitting for like 4 months). I'm not in a big hurry to sell it. right now I'm just selling extra parts and maybe the budnik's.. If I see you we'll have to line em up!! :3g:

yeah i was pretty sure that was you , anyway email on your phone # ( i had it but lost it after price on your truck was not in cards for me) interested in that lowering kit possibly, plus i will check out your truck and rims etc... yeah i am in town a fair amt, it has a hard cover and roll pan and i am like the only one around here with a white one that i know of...dbrach@goeaston.net is my email...it's the 4th of july weekend so maybe next week (mid week or so we can hook up) talk at you later...ps: you must of gotten different rims cause if i remember right you had some italian names rims on it a couple years back when i first seen your truck (was not for sale then and seen you at a sub shop) then last year is when i seen for 2nd time and you had for sale sign in it....again i loved the stance she had and it was very straight....as to lining up....i have no problem with that...got a buddy who has a gen 2 that wants to race (but we cant seem to get it done yet) with the nos i may be able to give him a run...not sure what you are running but i am game!

Last edited:
Hey Johnny, they are the same rims I have always had on it.. As for the lowering kit, I pretty sure that it is already sold.. parts don't last long around here!! I beat a stock lightning with exaust last weekend.. We race from about 10mph to 60 mph and I was ahead by 4 to 5 trucks.. I raced a gen 2 Lightning at the beacha few years back.. He def. had an exaust and I'm sure air pipe and such.. we race to about 70mph and beat him by a half a truck. I got the jump and that's were we stayed. He probably would have beat me top gear though.. :bout:

PS.. I've probably only put 1000 miles on it in the last 2 years.. Just sits in the garage..

if you dont sell let me know, i love to have them rims but i just purchased a line striper for my business, so dont have no mad money for rims right now (but who knows in next few weeks i will), and i remember they were nice, i have lowered the rear with the leveling shackle kit.... i would still like to drop her a tad more though...maybe not quite as low as you are but close...i am no mechanic other then basic stuff, proably could do but long time ago, i learned to pay someone instead of messing things up etc...anyway touch base with me sometime, maybe we can line em up or check each others trucks out, seems to me someone told me when i told a few friends about your truck back then, they said you and your dad or something like that you work on them, not sure if you would but if lowering kit dont sell i will proably buy and be willing to pay you to put on my truck etc... or maybe you could stir me on what to get to get that stance etc...talk at you later....ps: if i fall into any $ soon keep a check on your pm cause i was going to chrome my rims soon or get some...and maybe i might go yours ....anyway take care

hey noah, seen a gen 1 today in cambridge(parked behind dunkin donuts) , black with flames with gen 2 rims on it also had a personalized tag and rollpan....did not have chance to go up and look (was working and i did not see any lightning decals etc..) do you know who it is by any chance? looked like it was lowered some too, just curious, it reminded me of your truck....going to chrome my rims it looks like also...i am sure you are but are you still "firm" on your rims/tires? thanks

Hey Johnny b, yea I've see that truck a few times in KI. Never got a chance to talk to him thou. I'm not a huge fan of the wheels. I don't really want to sell my wheels (but will). Actually I don't think I could sell them to you anyway. Them I'd have to see them and probably do all of the following

:drool: :cr: :? :hh: :db: :sfus:

Hey have you had your truck at the track yet.. I'm getting a few new part in the next few weeks. Trying to knock a couple tenths off. Lemme know if you want to go. Noah

i understand on rims, i have had a few muscle cars in my day, and when i sold them (which most i have kicked myself) i always "make sure" it is out of "sight" , no i have not been to track, i really dont drive mine much either ,during my work season which is from april to december, i am quite busy, come this december is when i will be driving alot, i dont do nothing from december to march (which is my play time) but i will keep in mind, between work and kids i dont have much time for that but i might try and do it, you proably have seen my work truck which is a 96 shortbed (white) with gen 1 rims on it, that's what i am usually in most of the time (plus it's lettered up with biz name) so if you see me in that ...wave me down or something ....check you out later...i like to know what the et's for her be, i have no clue...running 90 shot now plus pullies, k&n, shift kit, big mouth throttle body, bassinni exhaust with shorty's....what do you think?

Last edited:
Back