more current repaint photos

Looking like it is coming along nicely.
What is your color choice?

1st pic is how I bought it yrs ago however I had already done the 5 lug in this pic it was a bone stock 85gt when I picked it up.
2nd pic is what I wound up with. All by me in the garage except the paint job.

Last edited:
Looking like it is coming along nicely.
What is your color choice?

1st pic is how I bought it yrs ago however I had already done the 5 lug in this pic it was a bone stock 85gt when I picked it up.
2nd pic is what I wound up with. All by me in the garage except the paint job.

I am going back with Oxford white, Graphite pony wheels and Lx tail lights. I think it will look tough!!

Im sure it will turn out nicely. Stick with your plan and see it through. Mine sat for about 4 yrs but when I finally got after it I had it finished in less than a yr.:thumbup:
If ya get r done before next june (fathers day wknd) ck out Mid America in Tulsa we will see ya there if ya make it.

Im sure it will turn out nicely. Stick with your plan and see it through. Mine sat for about 4 yrs but when I finally got after it I had it finished in less than a yr.:thumbup:
If ya get r done before next june (fathers day wknd) ck out Mid America in Tulsa we will see ya there if ya make it.

Well, I think the interior of the car is a 9 out of 10. So the car should be ready by june. Just little projects here and there to keep me busy.

Cool well if you like to see about 1200-1500 really pretty Mustangs and some other performance fords swingg by or even attend the Mid America Ford Shelby meet at Tulsa Marriot Southern Hills during that weekend. Sunday is the open to the public car show...

Ill be there again this yr with either the Blue car above or my MACH1 either way the L will be there also as it will be the TOW vechile this yr. since it is all rebuilt and the AC is working again so my wife will be comfy.lol.

Back