Monster in a box

BADASSTRUCK1

Hello greg

I am building or should I say having a 800 rwhp 1000 rwtq Turbo motor built for my L and the question has come to me from my builder Do i want him to build the tranny with his componants or do I want to use yours. But here is the problem I said I wanted yours and his response to me is i will need a itemized list of the componants that he uses so that he can put his warranty on the tranny as well. I originally was thinking of buying a monsterbox tranny as a whole but he wouldnt warranty it. So can I get this list from you? and will your tranny hold up to that much Hp and Tq which I am sure it will and that probably is a stupid question! I am not trying to offend he is a stickler when it comes to parts that he sticks in his built race vehicals, he has built several 10 sec cobras that have 4r70w in them and he is very confident in his supplier for tranny parts But cobra and L are two differnt animals and the 4r100 and 4r70w are two different tranny,s so please advise.

P.S. would you be willing to buid me a race valve body as well?

If you have a reputable mechanic install the tranny; Gregg will warranty it. Of course, Gregg would have to have the final word on that.

Believe me, you want Gregg's hardware in your ride; it is scary bulletproof. It's all specially made for him and dyno tested and race proven.
my 2 cents
:tu:

I can't afford a Monster Box nor am I sure I want to use that specific converter. Are you saying GE might warranty the kit if there is a failure?

I will warranty any parts that fail because they were bad, but not if they were improperly installed. Shoot me an E-mail for the builder and I'll talk to hiim about it.

G

Gregg I emailed you Paul at Krazy Koncepts phone number but he hasnt heard from you can you please call him I want a monster in a box but he is about to go witzh a PA kit his number is 503-674-0853 or his cell is 503-516-7227 Thanx!

Alan I have talked to Tim which is where I would buy it from But my builder wants to talk to Gregg before I buy one Which Gregg said he would and I am sure gregg has made a attenpt to contact Paul but they havnt hooked up yet I just need to make this happen soon or my builder will go another dirrection which I would rather that gregg and Tim get the sale insted of Pa!

Back