Ad Expired: Modded Clean L. Budget $10,000 to $20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue it was listed a bunch of times. It was pretty ugly how it was set up Imo. Needed to be dropped with new wheels and pull the cap off.

I have no clue it was listed a bunch of times. It was pretty ugly how it was set up Imo. Needed to be dropped with new wheels and pull the cap off.
The wheels would have come off immediately. The emblems all over everything too. Great price especially since I can tune it myself.

I have a '93 Gen 1. I am the 2nd owner. Had truck shipped in an enclosed trailer from Idaho. Right now it is box stock. It has 87k original miles. I was in the process of installing a World Castings Bill Mitchell 427 cu in 425 hp Windsor engine in the L with a Tremec TKO 600 5 spd trans which I have still NIB but I had 2 back surgeries & just couldn't finish the job by myself & didn't trust anyone else to do it right. Engine has never been run except on Mitchell's dyno where he sent me the hp & trq figures on it. Then they drained the oil for shipping & it is still empty of oil. I occasionally squirt oil in the spark plug holes to keep the cylinders oiled. In addition to this engine I have the correct Bell Housing from a Mustang Cobra that allows me to attach the TKO 600. I also have aluminum flywheel high performance clutch, hydraulic slave cylinder, clutch hydraulic cylinder. The clutch pedal has been installed by me & that's when I realized I couldn't finish this by myself. All that needs to be done is to cut a hole in the floorboard 2" left of the center line for the shifter & you're home free. I have 4 NIB Gen 1 wheels.I have a new Cervini cowl hood, white gel coat. Body on L is perfect. No rust. Never been hit. No dents anywhere. '93 did not have clear coat pain originally & to make it look real good it will take a good black & clear coat paint job. As you know all Gen 1 L's came with a 4/11 gear in the rear end. As close as I can figure off the top of my head I have in excess of $22,800 involved in the truck right now. I think I would be looking for the whole bag of marbles $17,500 & you wouldn't have to buy anything additional. Just finish assembling it. What do you think?

I have a '93 Gen 1. I am the 2nd owner. Had truck shipped in an enclosed trailer from Idaho. Right now it is box stock. It has 87k original miles. I was in the process of installing a World Castings Bill Mitchell 427 cu in 425 hp Windsor engine in the L with a Tremec TKO 600 5 spd trans which I have still NIB but I had 2 back surgeries & just couldn't finish the job by myself & didn't trust anyone else to do it right. Engine has never been run except on Mitchell's dyno where he sent me the hp & trq figures on it. Then they drained the oil for shipping & it is still empty of oil. I occasionally squirt oil in the spark plug holes to keep the cylinders oiled. In addition to this engine I have the correct Bell Housing from a Mustang Cobra that allows me to attach the TKO 600. I also have aluminum flywheel high performance clutch, hydraulic slave cylinder, clutch hydraulic cylinder. The clutch pedal has been installed by me & that's when I realized I couldn't finish this by myself. All that needs to be done is to cut a hole in the floorboard 2" left of the center line for the shifter & you're home free. I have 4 NIB Gen 1 wheels.I have a new Cervini cowl hood, white gel coat. Body on L is perfect. No rust. Never been hit. No dents anywhere. '93 did not have clear coat pain originally & to make it look real good it will take a good black & clear coat paint job. As you know all Gen 1 L's came with a 4/11 gear in the rear end. As close as I can figure off the top of my head I have in excess of $22,800 involved in the truck right now. I think I would be looking for the whole bag of marbles $17,500 & you wouldn't have to buy anything additional. Just finish assembling it. What do you think?

I am interested. You say you were in the process of doing the motor swap? Does that mean the truck is disassembled or you were planning the swap? Does the truck run and drive currently and if so I will need a list of the parts that make up the 427 that will be included in the deal and pics of the truck, interior and inside of the bed. Thanks. You can email me if you prefer at joey.cyberav@gmail.com

Joseph you may want to add your location to your info. You may also want to state how far you are willing to travel/transport a vehicle etc...
This may help with your search. Plycar is an excellent transport service.
I also have a 95 Lightning that I have considered selling from time to time.

Good luck Joseph

Blownbullit the truck u are looking for wt the cobra snake emblems 427 turbo truck is for sale in California am in Los Angeles and is close by he wants 30k obo look up craigslist in LA I am in the market for a 95-94 also moded any color low miles but my budget is 15k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back