MM&FF just got canceled

Cant say I'm surprised. Print mags are so expensive now. You can still get them online.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Wow. Magazines are going to be a thing of the past pretty soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cant say I'm surprised. Print mags are so expensive now. You can still get them online.

Yes they are but I just can't get into the digital magazines. I like having the mag in my hand.

Yes they are but I just can't get into the digital magazines. I like having the mag in my hand.

I put it off for a while. But I'm so used to even looking at tech manuals and wiring diagrams online guess I just got converted without thinking about it.

Sad day for sure. Been reading those mags for about 45 yrs. All gone except for HotRod and MotorTrend. And who reads MotorTrend?

Sad day for sure. Been reading those mags for about 45 yrs. All gone except for HotRod and MotorTrend. And who reads MotorTrend?

Definitely. I have a bunch of 90’s early 2000’s if anyone is interested. Funny how you box em up and save them. I still like seeing old adds and prices. And kick myself in the *** for not buying some of the discontinued items.

I didn’t read mm&ff much but I’ve had a subscription to Car Craft for like 15 years and my dad has it years before that. I really enjoy that magazine

I used to read them religiously, but I don't think I have once in the past 10 years or so. Once I stopped racing, I kind of lost the buzz.

I've not picked up a mag in a long time

Sadly I read newspaper online time to time to

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Who reads ChevyRod err I mean HotRod.

Let my MM&FF sub die last yr.
my Mustang Monthly one dies in May and after 21 yrs I was not renewing anyway.

Internet killed the magazine star
Just like video killed the radio star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back