Mklo 2009 gtg

GTG Dates

• Total voters

RhinoRacing

Team Vortech
Hey guys we need another GTG we had a huge turn out last thime at Hooters with over 25 people showing up let do some that again!

Let decide on the dates one in Jan and one in Feb please vote for one date in the poll :eek:ldtu:

i will be in saudi arabia in february we need to do it in january so i can show off the rust bucket that has NO BLOWBY anymore. you gotta love lucas

Man you stole my thunder i was going to try to put one together in late March when i return home so i could meet my fellow L owners.

Ok guys get your votes in voting will be closed on the 13th ;) so everyone can plan. Oh do we want to keep it at Hooters or do it somewhere else?

Hey guys we need another GTG we had a huge turn out last thime at Hooters with over 25 people showing up let do some that again!

Let decide on the dates one in Jan and one in Feb please vote for one date in the poll :eek:ldtu:

I'm sorry Shawn things are very strange right now. I voted for Febuary and I am down anytime. If you guys will have me I will mke them all.

Back