Missing Man Virtual Car Show 11-11-11

Litncru

Lightning Crew
Got my Missing Man Virtual Car Show Coin.

IMG_1893.jpg

Please view the following:
Missing Man Car Show - YouTube

There is still time to get one for Veteran's Day.
Got to:
TEAM RED WHITE & BLUE PRESENT'S

Ok you Guys and Gals that purchased the Missing Man Coins. Where are you going to shoot your Virtual Car Show picture.

Missing Man Car Show - YouTube

On Friday 11-11-11, I am planning to be at the Cupertino Veterans Monument at Memorial Park across from DeAnza College. After I get set up at the Good Guys in Pleasanton. So I'm planning to be there between 1:00 to 4:00 PM

Fred Loveland (the organizer) will have a banner by his car. The Vetnam Veterans Memorial Traveling Wall there also and will be there till Sunday.

Saturday at the Good Guys, they will have a Veterans celebration also.

Went to Cupertino’s Memorial Park for the Veteran’s Day Observation.They had the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Traveling Wall. That was pretty awesome to see.

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

They also had a Pro Stock 55 Chevy with the 1,400+ names of the MIA - POW listed on it.

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

This is my photo that I will be submitting to the Missing Man Virtual Car Show. Sorry my Litncru has an Ouchy on it and is waiting to be sent to the hospital to be fixed. It’s a 2008 Dodge 2500 Turbo Diesel.

IMG_2365.jpg

Last edited:
We saw that '55 Chevy at Pacific Coast Dream Machines a few years ago. Nice.

So, are you fixing and keeping your Ford? I thought it was going to be totalled.

Back