MILOC.ORG forums down... AGAIN

Yah, my bad. I did an upgrade on the forum. THat went fine. I was playing with the formating of the site and, uh... well...... I cant find Mikes email address either. I would expect it to be down a few more days at least.

Yah I found it last night.... I might just nuke it all and start over with a different board type.

Still no word from MIke. And I havent been able to fix it yet, obviously. Im looking into other hosting services. Im also lokoing into setting up a VBportal site with a VBulletin forum, should be cool. I have to find out if I can convert the PHPBB database into VBulletin though.

Lets hope by the end of this weeks we'll have a forum up again. Sorry everyone!

I did create a mail group at miloc-group@yahoogroups.com, we can use that in the mean time to communicate.

ive been trying to join the forum for a while now, i fill out the reg form, but there is no place for a user name..even tho i fill out the form and hit submit it telles me wrong user/ no user name has been enterd. I have been back n forth with lightning svt via e mail about this... any idea when its gonna be fixed?

Hey DetroitDice,

Send Chuck an email if you can find his address (I think it's available on the site). If you can't find it, send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward it to him. Thanks - Brian

I have been back n forth with chuck via email. i think its just the registration page It is missing a spot to add a user name. maybe its just me and I am over looking something but try to open a new user acct on there hopefully you will see what I am talking about :?

Back