Miloc info please

W

WHITE_LIGHTNING

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could give me any info about Miloc. I was a former NLOC member until a year and a 1/2 ago, but I just recently got back into the Lightning scene this past summer when I bought a white 94 in place of the leased 95 I had a while back. Anyways I came back to check everything out and was suprised to see a Michigan Lightning club. I live in Temperance wich is between Monroe Mi, and Toledo Oh. Just kind of wondering about how many of you there are in this club, and if there is a formal way to join, or just a little info is fine. Thanks all. -Mike B.

Howdy White Lightning. I'm just getting associated with these folks myself.

The MiLOC guys seems to be largely absent from this board for some reason. However, there is a website at http://miloc.homestead.com and an e-mail list called MichiganSVTOwners on egroups.com.

You can get the basic info from these.

There will be a meeting of the group today (11/11) at Chili's in Canton at 5:30 PM.

------------------
Regards,
Gordon

1999.5 "Red Pig" Lightning

Hey Gordon,
I didn't know you were the head guy for MILOC! You never told us. Why didn't they mention this meeting earlier here? I would have liked, and maybe others, to plan an event to get everyone together.

Talk with ya later
smile.gif

PFA, how are you doing?

I'm suffering drag racing withdrawal, myself.

The MiLOC group seems to be some very nice fellows. It seems to be a pretty even split between Gen 1s and Gen 2s.

They don't seem to be online much, but we'll change that. I'll make sure that any meeting info, etc. gets posted in all the right places. I'd like to see some more of the F150online/Milan crowd involved. The only one I knew there was Robert Churan.

Hope to see you soon.

------------------
Regards,
Gordon

1999.5 "Red Pig" Lightning

Back