Midwest Racing School

MorpheusGPR

I am looking for a reasonably priced racing school where I can get a certificate to use for racing in certain rallies.

Thanks.

read my post in the Almost anything goes section about the targa.there are schools here in the Midwest but they are geared for wheel to wheel and not a timed event such as a rally the only ones that I know of are in the northwest.I know there is a rally school there but it is big $$ too.the best schooling you can get is from experience and particpates willing to help you .Stan

Contact your local SCCA SOON! At the beginning of the Autocross season they will have the "Learning Curve" or some other "Autocross school". The cost is about the same as just running in an autocross. Do this soon because these are usually in March.

After that run a few autocross events and with that experience you will make your truck corner better than any suspension mod available.

Once your bitten, check out Skip Barber or Bondurant, Large cash but worth every cent. Some of the driving schools have one or two day "Defensive Driving" classes using sedans the will get you the basics on high speed cornering ect. but without the double clutching and heal and toe stuff needed for a Formula Ford.

1. Learn To Drive
  2. Mod The Truck To Match Your New Skills

Back