Midnight Mayham tonight.....

airmanfallon

Midnight Mayham opens at 9Pm until midnight 15$ all you can run 10$ for spec or ride-alongs new rules no more dragslicks allowed only street slicks....I will def be there around 9:30ish didn't know if any of you all attend this or not?

Midnight Mayham opens at 9Pm until midnight 15$ all you can run 10$ for spec or ride-alongs new rules no more dragslicks allowed only street slicks....I will def be there around 9:30ish didn't know if any of you all attend this or not?

I used to a few years ago, but had to wait too long to get another run so I haven't been back in 3 years! hopefully it has got a lot better!! Have fun!!

they always say that about slicks and we have been getting away with it every year. they enforce it at the beginning of the season but by the time summer hits, they almost wont care anymore.

The wait wasn't to bad the worst thing was just waiting to get in (about 30min).....I got 6 runs in last night best time was 13.89 at 97.13 MPH .449 light my personal best! There was a HD there that ran a 12.10(daily driver) it was soooo sick.... He is the owner of Vodoo motorsports shop...Anyone hear of that shop before?

Yes, that is Frank Yee. Great Guy. That is his wife's truck, just built motor, new stall but stock Eaton. One of the best Ford shops intown.

Back