Meeting Sat Dec. 15

A

AustinL

Ok how about a meeeting either in ROund Rock again or at a restaurant or somewhere we can cook or something. Gimme your opinions and we will do it.
4 pm or 4:30 should be great for some pictures.
See ya
Corey

I will try to make this but, with Christmas comming up its hard for me to plan for these meets. We need to set a schedule for next year focusing mainly on the 2 FFWs in Houston and Ennis and even a couple of HALO events and work our small meets in the mix and space them out a bit. I will try to throw something together and submit it to everyone for approval or modification. Or if someone else has done this please share it. TTYL!!

Travis
<7((><

------------------
White 99 Lightning
12.42@109
calvin.jpg

Good Man! Well dont just sit there reading this Travis get to work! I think next year we should plan a couple events each month of some sort so that everyone will have time to make plenty of driving events. Obviously this will be more important when we have more than 15 people. I will probably try to post some event every week of next season just so we can all play.
Late'
Corey

I will make an effort to be there this time. Hope to see you guys there.

I should be out again Saturday if weather is dry and dinner at UR Cooks is over with
smile.gif

Fun Ford Weekend 2002:

May 4th -5th
Houston Raceway Park / Baytown TX

September 20th -22nd
Texas Motorplex / Ennis TX

[This message has been edited by TX SVT LIGHTNING (edited 12-15-2001).]

looks like saturday weather is iffy again..
disco.gif

[This message has been edited by TX SVT LIGHTNING (edited 12-15-2001).]

Are you guys still meeting today at 4-4:30? Where? I'll be there if you all are but I don't think I'm gonna wash the L.

Back