May gatherning

Well, I sent email to the addresses I had, but just in case, there was mention of meeting at the same SVTOA place, but come to find out that is at a small track on Air Depot and its a school, not a free lance type of event...my opion not a good idea.

The weekend following that, May 16-19, is World Ford Challenge in St. Louis and not sure who was going to that if any, but if some are might not be the best time to have a meeting either.

As long as we get something planned ahead I can meet on Saturdays on the NW side or any Sunday except Mothers Day.

Eric

hey guys what about a meet at thunder valley on friday night? everyone can run the trucks and just hang out. it costs 15$ to run all night long.. just another idea.

Sounds ok!

I'll be there, but not running the truck!
Remember, It's street shoot-out night, the place will be packed.
But that may not be a bad thing! Lots of Lightnings, Lots of exsposer!

Albert

Ps, if we meet there, bring a camera!

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've talked to you. I'll let you know I'm getting better physically, but it made me sick to my stomach to see my truck in a wade. I'm just glad to still be able to be here to talk about it. I am so glad yall got the club going because it was a dream of mine, I was working on it, but did quite make it :( Roddy, I know you did alot of work on it as well as the rest of you. Jerry, I know you will be a great moderator. I'm working days now with weekends off so I hope to be able to see yall at some of the functions. Albert, I'm driving a old beater (83 TransAm) for the time being, will try and get by and see you soon at work. I'm going to try and be at ThunderValley Friday night, my son will bring me if I'm able to get away (my wife is still not real good, but getting better also) I would like to thank you guys for thinking of me during all this and a special Thanks to Roddy, Albert and Jerry for coming and seeing me at the hospital, you guys are tops in my books !!! :)

Congrats on the great looking board and I'll see yall soon

- Rick -

Last edited:
Rick glad to hear you are doing better and heres wishing you and your wife the best and a full, speedy recovery.

The other thread abut Track and Hooters isnt following pace with this one, lol. We need to figure out if we want May 3 which is this Friday, and as Albert said, going to be extremely packed cause of the pro-street shootout, T&T, and high school drags or maybe wait a week and have it on May 10...which just happens to be the same night the local F Body club is having their meeting :D

Eric

Last edited:
next friday would probably be a better time.. that way more people can find out about it and that gives them time to make plans i dont think that 2 days is going to be long enough for the tulsa group to make plans to join in..I would like to see as many people as possible show up and the best way to do that is to advertise the longer we advertise the better the turnout...:tu:

Back