MAVTV Friday August 28th

Pro71bird

Need for Speed
The new season of Optimas Search for the Ultimate Street Car starts this Friday August 28th. Our truck ran the first 2015 event at Thunderhill Raceway where we were interviewed and cameras mounted on the truck. No guarentee that our footage made the cut but hopefully.......

MAVTV
Friday August 28th
5:00 & 8:00 PM pacific time.

We received 15 seconds of coverage during the autocross so I'm happy. Also, we placed 3rd in design and engineering (GT Class) not fourth as posted in the show.

We also ran the Las Vegas event, so we'll see if "Underdog" makes it on the tube again.

I have direct tv and its channel 214. Also I seen Fridays show pretty cool to see the truck on there. Hearing the blower whine and seeing the tire smoke :D

I recorded the show yesterday (11/27), the Thunderhill episode. Has it been on before?? I saw George only for about 3 seconds, although they did mention his name. How disappointing there was not more coverage! I also checked out the 2-hour finale in Las Vegas...no coverage there.

Still, congrats for getting recognition on t.v., George! Almost as good as a magazine layout!! ;)

How did AZ go?

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Nice going George, I just started taping the shows. Steve from East Bay Muscle Cars is 2 shops down from mine.

Back