Mass air conversion advise needed

FLARESIDE92351W

Was up Gents! just join the page so am pretty sure this subject has been brought up many times of doing the mass air conversion. At the time am doing a 351w on my 92 Flareside the motor was from a lighting I was gonna use the Edelbrock 351w truck intake but decided to use the lighting intake instead. Now the way I was planning of doing the mass air conversion is using a complete harness out from a 95 F250 with 5.8 and E4OD the ECU is a RAN2. some things I notice different from the was the MAP sensor and the TAD plug wasn't on the harness and it has 2 o2 sensors. I guess my question is can I do my conversion with what I already have. this is my first time doing something like this am no pro but I do enjoy the wrenching. any help any advise will be gratefully appreciated.

You’re just being pissy.

No, he is trying to install a motor in a truck that didn’t come with that motor he has to wire it up somehow. You’re telling him not to use the mass air wiring harness so I’m asking what would you do if you were in his shoes.

No, he is trying to install a motor in a truck that didn’t come with that motor he has to wire it up somehow. You’re telling him not to use the mass air wiring harness so I’m asking what would you do if you were in his shoes.

I’m still detecting a pissy tone in your font.

Was up Gents! just join the page so am pretty sure this subject has been brought up many times of doing the mass air conversion. At the time am doing a 351w on my 92 Flareside the motor was from a lighting I was gonna use the Edelbrock 351w truck intake but decided to use the lighting intake instead. Now the way I was planning of doing the mass air conversion is using a complete harness out from a 95 F250 with 5.8 and E4OD the ECU is a RAN2. some things I notice different from the was the MAP sensor and the TAD plug wasn't on the harness and it has 2 o2 sensors. I guess my question is can I do my conversion with what I already have. this is my first time doing something like this am no pro but I do enjoy the wrenching. any help any advise will be gratefully appreciated.

You don’t need the map sensor with maf and you’ll need to convert to dual o2 sensors

Don't plug the MAP vacuum line into the intake and it becomes the Baro sensor (if that particular computer uses one).

Back