Mark viii fan and what wiring harness to use?

henryford94

im on a budget and was wondering if anybody has used the be cool harness(s) from jegs,summitt..etc. are they reliable and so forth? and also if the kit includes EVERYTHING needed other than fan assembly of course. Thanks a lot!

im on a budget and was wondering if anybody has used the be cool harness(s) from jegs,summitt..etc. are they reliable and so forth? and also if the kit includes EVERYTHING needed other than fan assembly of course. Thanks a lot!

Yep...super old but someone might find it handy... On all my Electric fan swaps, I use the late 90s-mid 2000s volvo dual relay and harness. I'm sure even using the Volvo fan would work with their harness. Simple, 1 hot connection and it has two on wires so one for a manual switch or AC and one for a temp sender. You can find a lot of information on the offroading websites but if you can't figure out the one power wire and one switch, maybe you shouldn't be touching electrical... On my Ranger, I used a Mustang fan on low with this setup for 4 years without issue.

Back