Mark,I'm in need of customer service.

Blown4DR

yah...it's fast!
Mark,
I have been waiting patiently,but with multiple excuses as to why LFP can not handle my request of replacement LFP E-Fan wiring harness w/relays. Mine has gone bad and I have been unable to drive my Truck for 3 weeks now. This is getting to be very inconvenient. Do I need to get my stock clutch fan back on and do away with the LFP E-Fan? I have spoke with several people about this problem and don't know what to do? Please help me out here as i have been running your LFP E-Fan on both my SVT trucks foor over 2 years, if not 3 or 4. Thanks.

Andy
blown4dr@cox.net

At your request relays were ordered. LFP does not assemble the harness' here in Houston. I will call assembler tomorrow and see why I have not received the relays.

Thanks Mark! It's a bummer to not be able to drive the Harley right now. I'll look forward to your parts; relays or harness. Take care!

Andy

Andy,

I have a new harness being built. Call or email Tues./Wed this coming week. Sorry for the delay. I know the feeling of not being able to drive what you want.

Mark and Jesse,
Thanks for the quick response and fast shipping as always. Btw, you guys really are top notch in your customer service, to send me a new LFP E-Fan harness without charge is awesome!! I look forward to more years of business with LFP.

Andy

Back