man this club is dead!!!!!

I hang mostly with the DelValLO guys since they race and meet often. Still, we had two NELO meets late Summer/early Fall. A dyno Day and Mod Party at Total Induction and a cruise night at Marks above Hartford. Both were great times. Looking forward to another Mod Party at Total Induction come Spring.

Jim

Blew out a head gasket. Have some detonation damage to the piston tops and one combustion chamber. I am reloading with a Ford GT block right now. Going high compression/Whipple 2.3 Twinscrew/NX nitrous .

Jim

Jim, is there somthing in the works for a TI dyno day?

We are planning a big lightning meet in NJ July 9-10. the 9th is a track rental and the 12th is our annual delvallo summer bash. the rental is open to 40-50 trucks and is $150 per truck. gonna be some of the fastest trucks in the country there. :eek:ldtu:

There is supposed to be a Spring mod party at TI. No dates yet. Oldtimer(Mike) will let us all know when it will be.

Jim

So no one wants to do a meet in like the tri state area? New L owner and id like to meet some locals here!! LoL

I am sure we will meet up in the spring or summer. you can also check out delvallo dot net for our events there.
I know on L-R0DDER they are planning a meet on long island this summer.

though in CT we usually goto a big car show the end of the season in Orange. huge very diverse show. between 400-1200 cars.

I will try to update the events list and get some renewed interest in here.

here is our flyer for the DelValLo summer rental and bash

Lightning-Flyer.jpg

I saw the flyer already and im most definitely showing up to that :D I was hoping for something a lil sooner.. Im about to replace the motor on the truck and have this thing ready for early spring..

Back