Make your Hotel Reservations

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
We were contacted by the event hotel, and asked if we want to cancel our block of rooms in September.:?

It seems that almost nobody has reserved rooms yet.....so it is time to make your reservations.:tu:

All reservations are cancelable up to 24 hours before the reservation date, so book NOW.:idea:

I just read no pets allowed. I had planned to bring my dog with me. Since my wife and I are both going. I hate leaving her with people :(

Just a warning to everyone for next year... if you don't cancel your reservation, the penalty fee is $80 :mad: Didn't even make the trip, and it's costing me a fortune.

Email Nan (Nan@nloc.net) your info...you are the only one that has had a problem that we know of. Did you cancel too late, or not cancel at all?? It is normal for all hotels to charge one night, if you don't cancel your reservation.

Wouldn't Surprize Me.......

I talked To At Least 6 People who Wound Up Complaining Enough To Get Their Bills Reduced Due To Poor Service (me Included). In Fact, I Think Roy Got 2 Nights Free!!!

I didn't cancel at all, lost the paperwork with my reservation number on it. However, from prior experiences, the penalty fee I'm used to is about $25-30, I just wasn't expecting a full night+tax fee.

MJ351 said:
Wouldn't Surprize Me.......

I talked To At Least 6 People who Wound Up Complaining Enough To Get Their Bills Reduced Due To Poor Service (me Included). In Fact, I Think Roy Got 2 Nights Free!!!

Interesting....wondering now what was there to complain about for poor service ? Not interested in who but what were the complaints about ? My stay was perfect ! Staff was always very accomodating and attentive to all my requests.

Scott

iam with scott on this one, we thought the rooms were great,
and everyone treated us great as well...and if sheila dont bit-h
they must be good...LOL.....

Night 1: No Coffee Pot, No Clean Towels
Night 2: Still Not Coffee Pot, 1 Bed NOT Made, Dirty Towels Left In Tub

Night 3: Got towels & Bed Made, Still No Coffee Pot.
Night 4: Finally Got Coffee Pot & Room Was Made Up.

All The While, We Had Called Front Desk, Went Down In Person, ETC.

Brian Baskin said:
I didn't cancel at all, lost the paperwork with my reservation number on it. However, from prior experiences, the penalty fee I'm used to is about $25-30, I just wasn't expecting a full night+tax fee.

$25-30 is what a place might charge if you CANCEL past a cut-off point. They held that room because they thought you were still coming.

My room and stay were just fine, other than the noisy people in the parking lot :D

Last edited:
I was only in my room long enough to sleep a few hours and take a shower... worked fine for that! ;)

Mike, did you **** housekeeping off??

Thanks for clearing that up Willie. I'm just peeved that their entire website refers to a "penalty fee", but there is no written documentation on what the fee actually is. So they could make it up as they go along.

FMOS Racing said:
I was only in my room long enough to sleep a few hours and take a shower... worked fine for that! ;)

Mike, did you **** housekeeping off??

Roy Had similar Problems

Back