Make This Event As It Will Probably Be The LAST!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all,

So far the registrations for Lightning/Harley TruckFest have been, to say the least, DISSAPOINTING! Once again everyone wants to have the event, but no one wants to pay or attend. So our message is:

Come to this event as there will be lots of FAST Lightnings, and this will be you only chance to see them all in one place. We had last year's event with only one half of the number attending, that said they would attend.

So far the registrations are even behind last year's numbers at this point in time. We have all of the major vendors/tuners attending, and have worked our butts off to make this event great for all of you, but obviously many do not care!

There are some of the faithful that always work and support the club and events, but that is only a few, and the time has come to "tell it like it is"!

Either support this event or it will be the last!

You asked for HD trucks last year...where are they??

You asked for True Street Truck last year...where are the registrations?

You said that you would pay an adder for the Open Track event...where are the registrations??

All in all this is a real dissapointment to those of us that have worked to make this club grow and prosper.

...Dwight and Nan...

Big D or Nan I signed up yesterday, Update me, Maybe many are like me, They know they are going but they forget to do this til the last minute

Least here's crossing our fingers!!!

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Got it Matt...I will update the list on the event website this weekend...thanks!

I am one of the Talon Guys and I joined the NLOC about two days ago and Nan is sending me my packet. More importantly, I sent my Lightning Fest Fees via paypal yesterday. I am coming all the way from Florida for this event in a Gen1! Are you going to have massages on site at Topeka? lol

Fred,

No, but the Pink Palace is about 1 mile down from the Track!:D I hear many of the workers in the PP use a pole to limber up with??:confused:...whatever that means:?

Nope. My truck isn't even close to ready and we're still unpacking. Only three weeks to LFest.

****, the scooter isn't even up and running yet.

It's crunch time, baby!!!

Maybe you scared people off last year?

You did for me...

I was not happy with the event and or the judging.

So, that is why I will not be entering the L in any of the events.

Back