Mail Order Tune-New Pricing

linn@amazon

Supporting Vendor
Starting April 1 2008 you will have the option to purchase a one time tune emailed to you for $125..this is for people who are going to have a dyno tune locally but need a drive to tune or someone needing tuned and dont plan on any further modifications

our life time revisions tune will be $175..this entitles you to revisions for as long as you own the vehicle no matter what you add as long as you stay with Amazon as your tuner...

Do you support Diablo predators?

If so, can you help with this...

I'm in need of a tune for my 2001 L.

Mods:
2# lower pulley
AEM CAI
C&L Upper Plenum
Accufab SBTB
NGK TR6's
L&S Oil seperator
Magna flow exhaust = High flow cats, rear cats removed, DI/DO muffler 2.5"

Thanks-
AJ

now on your tunes...

how can we get them "dialed" in... i have a friend with a diablo tune and it needs some work..

or he needs new plugs again..

I'd start with replacing the plugs first to see if that is the problem..

Rick can do a remote tuning session..this is tuning from here in SC to where you are in your location on the dyno..you willneed AF monitoring equipment and datalogging equipment...if you dont have that you willhave to use a dyno shop that does.. you provide that data and AF back to Rick and he revises the tune per the data...

or he can come to your area and tune it in person if you want to set up a tuning day for him..he has travelled for years to his mail order customers who dont have the option to travel to us in SC

just we would just email the data log back and forth???

correct??? till its dialed in..

its kinda $$$ for dyno time... 50 bucks for 3 pulls with a/f do you think it would take more then that for a tune??

2.75 upper
ported blower
egr delete
full exhaust
CAI

should be pretty easy...

just a generic setup...

i will pass this info on to him also..

Back