lunch get together?????

todd abbott

Anyone interested in hooking up for lunch say next saturday or sunday, Hooters or elsewhere.... toss out some idea and lets get together.

Bads weekend for me. Monday is my Anniversary, Sunday is Mother's Day, and I have two possibilities for Saturday.

Just for info: Englishtown is running a class called "Lightning Mayhem" on Saturday. It is my 2nd possibility if my primary plans fall through(likely as this group is notorious for cancelling/rescheduling).

Jim

Supercharger Kit, MAF conversion, Tranny rebuild and floor shifter, LFP Trac-bar install, E-fan install and battery wiring kit from Ed (struckby). Doing some other suspension and steering work as well.

Lotsa stuff! Should be cool when its done ...:thumbup:

Randy

I will follow this to see what the decision is on Lunch.

NewbRand, all that work now you will have to race it.

Remember, May 18th at waterford......its only about 45 miles for you.
100 ' drags.

Last edited:
Supercharger Kit, MAF conversion, Tranny rebuild and floor shifter, LFP Trac-bar install, E-fan install and battery wiring kit from Ed (struckby). Doing some other suspension and steering work as well.

Lotsa stuff! Should be cool when its done ...:thumbup:

Randy

Very nice! Who is doing the work? When do you expect it back?
Jim

Rory Carpenter from Rory's Off Road and Supply in Ellington is doing the work. He's an off-road racer as well but he's a great fabricator. The only problem is it's just him so work can be a little slow. I don't mind waiting for good work though.

John, as soon as the truck is running good and all the bugs are worked out I'll be there if they have one in June or July and definately in the fall.

We'll see.

Randy

I've got to work saturday and sunday I've got mom festivities. Next 2 weekends after this one are looking good. I took my truck out of storage this week :dp:

I've been rather busy I haven't checked up much on here. How's everyone been? Randy can't wait for you to get your truck back!

Todd check your PM's

Ryan

Last edited:
Back