Lot of Posts in a Short Time

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all the LOOM guys and gals,

You have probably set a record for the amount of posts in such a short time :tu: Keep it up, and you soon will surpass other chapters ;)

How many of you are are planning to attend the WFC5 :confused: We hope that many of you can make it and we will meet you at the races and say HI :w

...Dwight and the NLOC gang... ;t

Thanks Dwight....

Appreciate the recognition BigD!
I'm sure that most of us will try to make it to WFC5.

I know that every chance that I get on the road to stop and talk to another L owner that I mention this Club and the NLOC and give them Jerry's card to get them in the right direction.
Matter of fact today I spoke with Wayne, owns a really tight looking Ford Ranger with Cobra R rims and silver racing stripes and gave him a card and on Sat. I spoke with a guy that bought on of the new "Boss" F-150's They may not be L owners, but the more the merrier. :D

Hello Black 2000,

Yes, WFC5 is for FORDs...not just Lightnings:p The Lightnings were the largest single class there last year, but any FORD brothers are welcome and encouraged to come:) Last year ~40,000 attended WFC4, lets try to up that number considerably this year:tu:

Keep up the good work and spreading the NLOC message....we take all members...even if they don't have a Lightning...Yet:D

...Dwight...;t

Back