LOOM E/T List

Hey Ralphie, next GTG I wanna get your autograph on my copy of Ford Performance Truck magazine.
Congrats on the mention and great job on the truck. It sure has come along way from the old pics you showed me all them many moons ago. lol

Later...
Bruce

Boss Hoss said:
Hey Ralphie, next GTG I wanna get your autograph on my copy of Ford Performance Truck magazine.
Congrats on the mention and great job on the truck. It sure has come along way from the old pics you showed me all them many moons ago. lol

Later...
Bruce

I'll be there for SSOTN Bruce. Thanks for the compliments!
Great Pass black04!!!:B2:
I also added JJ/Nuno to the DelValLO ET List!! Congrads buddy on the 10.39 @ 129 mph pass!!!

Last edited:
SouthJerseyUSA said:
WooooooooHooooooooooo!!!

That's really flying!

Go set a new StockBlock record. You can do it!

FF
;k

thanks man only .070ths of a second`s to go this run was on 15 psi i should be making like 18-20 but i need a tighter belt

Two updates at once please.

BTJ 10.95 and Thunderstruck 10.36

Thanks Brian,

JJ@WMS

slips%20new2.jpg

um, update?

sold my truck....

13.8 in the new caddy 2nd day driving it...does that count? 6 speed launching from idle

i didnt know floomies could have their new rides added!

until i get to the track this spring my best in the diesel beast is 15.1@93 rowing the gears, but ill get it alot lower as soon as the tracks open.

it only makes 500hp and 1021tq (hoping for 600/1200 next time i hit the rollers)

I'm not adding any more Floomies, sorry :) I leave Boss Hoss on there out of consideration for all he's done for the group.

Brian Baskin said:
I'm not adding any more Floomies, sorry :) I leave Boss Hoss on there out of consideration for all he's done for the group.

:embar:Thank you Brian :embar:
Blue Oval Forever here!!!

Later...
Bruce

Back