Looking to Sell

I'll check for you---my boxes were moved from one warehouse to another. I'll be getting them down soon---I'll get it for you---BTW don't you fly for Island Air?

I found the jack---it's in the trunk of my car--PM me and I'll arrange for you to pick it up from me.

I'm going to be picking up the motor from Naka's today :eek:ldtu:. Truck will be heading back to the Big Island this weekend and the wrenching begins :scared1:. Still got some parts to order like a T/C, SBTB, Efan, Bassani Comp R and some misc stuff. Hope to have it back on the road soon :3g:. Hope to get some good #'s with this setup.

wipple?

wait wait wait......whipple for sale?ooooohhh rrreeeaaaalllyyy?whos selling a whipple......:scared1:

Updated 6/28/08
many have expressed an intrest in the NEW JDM short block. You won't find a better price, as the price includes the cost of shipping it into Hawaii from JDM.

Pictures below
1) Brand New JDM "Iron" Short Block w/ 9:1 High Compression Pistons
3) Used JLP Intercooler Polished Racer (less windshield washer) Reservoir
3) Used 2400 MAF--no pic

BTW--Whipple has been sold.
If anyone is interested please send me a PM or stop by & see Allan at Naka'z.

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

whipple

howzit:eek:ldtu: thanks chuck should be installed in a few months.....hope that monster of yours is up and running soon,allen said he would do it so im all good jus gotta get some parts and make the girl happy and im all set.........by the way nice motor supra98 you fricken scored lol....

Last edited:
Damn Chuck you makin a lot of guys happy over here. I hope to see you L at the track one day. Maybe after I'm done with the motor swap I'll superferry it over to Maui and we can line em up :grin1:.

Damn Chuck you makin a lot of guys happy over here. I hope to see you L at the track one day. Maybe after I'm done with the motor swap I'll superferry it over to Maui and we can line em up :grin1:.
Glad to make some of you guys happy--just tryin' to make a couple of $$ to offset some of my costs---get your truck over to Maui In Sept., as MRP will be having their annual Fastest Street Car Shootout :eek:ldtu:

Hey Chuck does the heatexchanger come with the fans and all the wiring to hook it up or are you selling the heatexchanger by itself? PM me a price.

SORRY --- it's already been sold.
I only have three items left.
3) Used 2400 MAF--no pic

BUMP---
In response to a PM (PM sent)--yes, they safetly stored and are still for sale

3) Used 2400 MAF--no pic

I have more items for sale in addition.
1) a good set of used (12K miles) '04 stock heads