Looking to Sell

04black

Updated 6/28/08---people have expressed intrest in the NEW JDM short block. You won't find a better price, as the price included the cost of me shipping it into Hawaii.

Pictures below
1) Brand New JDM "Iron" Short Block w/ 9:1 High Compression Pistons
3) Used JLP Intercooler Polished Racer (less windshield washer) Reservoir
3) Used 2400 MAF

If anyone is interested please send me a PM or stop by & see Allan at Naka'z.

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0220.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff Chuck. :drool: Do you have a tire jack in there somewhere? Joking Joking...

I'll check for you---my boxes were moved from one warehouse to another. I'll be getting them down soon---I'll get it for you---BTW don't you fly for Island Air?

Could you send pics. of whipple? Also how many miles , how old on whipple and injectors? What comes with 2.3? Just trying to get everything straight. Not trying to take up your time for nothing.

Bad timing for me, Chuck. I just bought a house so my funds are for the house right now. But.............

I still haven't received my tax returns.:eek:ldtu:

I'll check for you---my boxes were moved from one warehouse to another. I'll be getting them down soon---I'll get it for you---BTW don't you fly for Island Air?

Yup so thanks for NOT flying GO!

And your whipple is tempting...

LIST UPDATED---SOLD THE FOLLOWING:
SOLD--Used Canton Oil Pan w/ baffles & windage tray.
SOLD--Used '97 fuel rails--capable of handing up to 700HP
SOLD--Used 60 lb fuel injections
SOLD--Used JDM fuel hat, filter, two 255 lph pumps, sending unit
SOLD--Used Complete JDM long block w/ 3 stage cams / heads & custom valve covers--less than 500 actual miles---see 2nd picture below--pic was taken when it was new

Thanks for everything. Motor still looks new, cant wait to get it installed :D.

You're very welcome--even w/ 3 stage cams / ported heads and 9:1 pistons it's a very streetable engine--the engine temps never went above 180 degrees, it never had any types of leaks (oil or water) and it ran flawless w/o any issues. JDM built one hell'av a motor.
BTW--w/ the canton pan, you'll need approx 9 qts of oil when you do your oil & filter change.
Have fun :eek:ldtu:

Congrats Tad, on an awesome motor! I had the chance to race it last year in Maui. Your truck will make a HUGE difference!

Back